The First Pentecostal Church of Dupo, Illinois began on Cement Hollow Road in East Carondelet, Illinois in 1936. It later moved to Main Street in nearby Dupo, Illinois, followed by a move to Minnie Avenue.  Its present location at the former Dupo Elementary School at 400 Louisa Avenue, was purchased in 2001.  At that time, the church and its Christian School, Apostolic Learning Academy, moved to this campus and it was named Apostolic Worship Center.

 10636200 742077682538111 2620712332596468662 n